Gain access to vital resources to help you get reinstated after wrongful deactivation from the rideshare apps.
Join your fellow drivers as we grow our power and shift the power dynamics to win better working conditions.
IDG Mental Health and Wellness Program
Access valuable support for dealing with mental health issues like stress and anxiety.
Sign up for our Defensive Driving Course, 5 Star Course or De-escalation Training
The IDG has advocated on behalf of drivers in New York State to get them access to benefits through The Black Car Fund.
Contact Your Local Organizer:
- Get help with a deactivation
- To discuss an issue you’ve been facing with the platforms, local government, or passengers
- Get help applying for aid programs:
- PPP Forgiveness
- Grant application
- EIDL application
- Get help signing up for a class
- Join your local IDG meeting
- Ask questions about Right to Bargain
- Volunteering for the IDG
- Interest in organizing
- TLC Vehicle insurance
- All TLC related questions and procedures
- TLC ticket Related question (some don’t require a Lawyer)
- Black Car Fund insurance info and details, on death ect, Family assistance.
- Returning to school/college
- (WAV) Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Purchase and or realted questions.
Call us at
Call the call center for help with benefits:
- Having an issue accessing your benefits
- Making an appointment with Telemedicine, Vision, Dental
- Get help downloading your Prescription Discount card
- Questions about what your benefits cover
- Help scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine
- Get a free flu shot voucher
IDG and Covid-19 Updates