- Are you ready to become a member of the Independent Drivers Guild?
- Do you have questions about using your benefits?
- Do you have any feedback ?
Our multilingual team is ready to help you with these and any other questions you may have. Call us at 1-833-442-8848 to speak to a member of our team. Our member services team is available from Monday to Friday from 8am – 8pm.
- Get help withd a deactivation
- To discuss an issue you’ve been facing with the platforms, local government, or passengers
- Get help applying for aid programs:
- PPP Forgiveness
- Grant application
- EIDL application
- Get help signing up for a class
- Join your local IDG meeting
- Ask questions about Right to Bargain
- Volunteering for the IDG
- Interest in organizing
- TLC Vehicle insurance
- All TLC related questions and procedures
- TLC ticket Related question (some don’t require a Lawyer)
- Black Car Fund insurance info and details, on death ect, Family assistance.
- Returning to school/college
- (WAV) Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Purchase and or realted questions.
Call the call center for help with benefits:
- Having an issue accessing your benefits
- Making an appointment with Telemedicine, Vision, Dental
- Get help downloading your Prescription Discount card
- Questions about what your benefits cover
- Help scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine
- Get a free flu shot voucher